Tag Archives: Frank Reisch

Ss. Peter and Paul Church

Ss. Peter and Paul Catholic Church, 426 N. Sixth St., completed in 1866, was closed in 2001 and demolished in 2002. St. Pete’s, as it was known, was formed when Irish and German Catholics decided to form separate parishes in … Continue reading

Posted in Buildings, Churches | Tagged , | 11 Comments