Tag Archives: Town & Country

Herndon & Co.

Founded in 1866, R.F. Herndon & Co. sold dry goods and women’s and children’s clothing, specializing for many years in gloves. Herndon’s was on Fifth Street until 1964, when it moved to 206 S. Sixth St.  A Herndon’s opened in … Continue reading

Posted in Business, Department stores | Tagged | 5 Comments